How do I ?

Report a Street Light out

PP&L Electric owns the street lights in the Township. Contact PP&L at 1-800-DIAL-PP&L with the pole number.

Report a dead animal near my property or on a roadway

On a Township road contact South East Region PA Fish and Game Commission at 610-926-3136 or 610-926-3137. If the dead animal is located on a State road Fish and Game recommendation is for you to contact PennDOT by phone 215-345-6060 or fax 215-766-7680.

Report at Barking Dog

To report a neighbor's dog that has been barking for a period of 15 minutes or more and makes noise intermittently for 1/2 hour or more contact the Pennridge Regional Police Department non-emergency number 215-257-2444

Get a Dog License

Dog license information and online application can be found on Bucks County Office of the Treasurer.